Trusted Home Plumbing, Heating & AC Services in Grand Junction & Western Colorado
Your safety and comfort top our priorities. Don’t let your plumbing or HVAC problems ruin your day or delay your plans. Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is your local Grand Junction, CO home maintenance team with your best interests in mind. Call today at 970-399-7063 to request immediate service
Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling serves Grand Junction, Montrose and surrounding areas. Founded in 1981, we have worked hard to earn your trust. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to meet all of your plumbing, heating, and cooling needs. And we mean that – if you call at 2AM on a weekend, we will be there ready to solve your problem!
Why Trust in Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling?
- On-Time Response to Your Call – any time, day or night!
- No-Risk, Upfront Pricing – Complete service pricing is determined before work begins. We won’t do anything without your approval first!
- Written Warranty on ALL Service Work – We back up our work with the best warranties in the industry. If we did it, you can rest assured that it’s covered by our ironclad warranty.
- Reliable, Trusted Technicians – All of our plumbing and HVAC techs go through rigorous training, licensing, and background checks to ensure your safety and protection.
- NATE Certified – NATE is a voluntary certification program designed to ensure that qualifying technicians have a core set of competencies in their field of expertise. Few technicians in the country complete this certification process. We make it mandatory that all of our techs pursue this prestigious level of excellence.
- Trusted For Over 35 Years – We have provided plumbing and HVAC services to Grand Junction and surrounding communities for over three decades! Your home is in safe hands with our established team that knows and understands the unique needs of Western Colorado’s homeowners.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – If, within 30 days, you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of the equipment we install, we will replace it and refund you in full.
Full-Service Plumbing & HVAC
Why Should You Hire Peterson?
It’s simple: Our number one goal is to see you satisfied. For over 35 years, we have worked hard to ensure that our customers feel safe and comfortable when our team enters their home.
What you can expect from us:
- We follow industry best practices to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
- As a company we are continually looking for new ways to better serve you through advanced technology and skilled customer service.
- We believe in a holistic approach to service, taking time to educate our customers in a thoughtful way on what work we recommend.
- Pricing is always presented upfront, before we start any work.
- Our team is motivated by your satisfaction – we always pursue your total satisfaction on every job.
But don’t just take our word for it. Take a look at what other delighted customers (your neighbors and friends) have to say about their experience working with us. Read More
Total Customer Support From Start to Finish
You will experience our unparalleled customer service from the moment you first reach out to us.
One of our friendly representatives will greet you when you call. They will listen to your situation and schedule you for immediate service. An experienced technician will arrive at your property on time, with the right solution.
What sets us apart from other contractors is our genuine interest in getting to the bottom of your problem. We do not immediately start working on your plumbing or HVAC system – and this is a good thing! What we do first is conduct an assessment of the affected area so we are able to gauge the extent of the problem and offer the most accurate solutions.
Options that meet your needs
Once we have identified the main issue, we will present you with honest recommendations that we would use in our own homes if a similar situation arose. These are not solutions that are designed to gouge you – they are what we feel to be the best fit for your particular situation.
You can choose to go ahead with our recommendation, or not – the option is yours. You will never be pushed to agree to a service you are not comfortable having performed in your home. Our technicians do not put on the pressure to sell you unnecessary services or products. We are on your side and only want to help you return your home to normal.
Guaranteed quality workmanship
If you decide to go ahead with our proposed solution, you will always receive a quote beforehand so you will not be surprised by the bill. Our talented technicians will then carry out the service to code, ensuring your long-term safety and comfort.