Trusted AC & Heating Repair Techs Serving Austin
Get fast turnarounds on your heating and cooling needs in Austin, CO by calling the professionals at Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling at 970-399-7063. We offer rapid, dependable heating and cooling service at affordable prices, and even offer special discounts to help you save, so be sure to visit our Coupons page to learn more.
We’re always available to help you solve a variety of your heating and AC needs, whether it’s replacing your evaporator coil or performing routine maintenance on your gas fireplace. Making sure that a professional is keeping an eye on your indoor air can not only give you peace of mind but can also help extend the life of your system thanks to regular check-ups and repairs. Need a second opinion? No problem, just click here to visit our Reviews page and discover what our customers are saying about our service.
Are You Having Evaporator Coil Issues?
Has your AC unit been working less efficiently than it used to? If so, the issue may be with your evaporator coil.
Below are a few issues which may have affected your evaporator coil and caused it to break down:
- Dirt and irritants found in the air outside, which can clog the unit.
- Frozen or broken coils due to a Freon leak from inside the unit.
- An old system. Your evaporator coil is usually the first section to start showing signs of age.
How Often Should You Change Your AC Filter?
The frequency with which you should be changing your AC filter depends on a variety of factors, but can quickly be determined by a visit from a Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Certified cooling specialist in Austin, CO. If any of the following statements sound familiar, give us a call for a second opinion on how often to change your filters:
- I have allergies or respiratory illness
- I have cats or dogs
- Multiple people live in my house
- I live in a high-traffic area, or near a construction site
More Reliable Heating and Cooling Services in Austin
No matter what kind of HVAC issue you may be experiencing, our technicians are available to help you solve it. Take a look at our services available in your area before giving us a call, 24-hours a day:
Our heating services include:
- Heater repair and maintenance
- Heater installation and replacement
- Furnace repair and replacement
- Furnace repair and maintenance
- Heat Pump services
- Radiant heating
Our cooling services include:
- AC repair and maintenance
- AC Installation and replacement
- AC Filter Replacements
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Refrigerant Leak Repair
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
We’re dedicated to controlling the quality of your indoor air, so give us a call today at 970-399-7063 and start taking steps to feel comfortable at home.