Indoor Air Quality Services
Are your allergies acting up? Having problems with the humidity levels in your home? Call Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling at 970-399-7063 for the right indoor air quality service for your home in Grand Junction, CO or surrounding areas.
If you’ve lived in the Grand Junction or Montrose areas for any length of time, you know how bad the air can get. Between all the dust, smoke, and allergens it can be a difficult place to live for many. Indoor air quality is an area our region has (unfortunately) fallen behind in. We hear from homeowners all the time that they struggle with allergies or dust problems.
You should not suffer from poor air quality in your own home.
Yet, according to medical professionals, the air in your home is often worse than what’s outside. Allergens from pets, chemical residue, molds, and more all attack your lungs.
Here are some questions to ask yourself to see if you have indoor air quality problems:
- Do you suffer from regular migraines?
- Do you (or the kids) suffer from a perpetual runny nose?
- Do you find everything in your home constantly covered in dust?
- Does your heating or cooling system smell funny?
- Is there an odd smell in your home when the evaporative cooler is on?
If you said, “Yes!” to any of these questions, you have indoor air quality problems affecting your health.
Peterson’s technicians have special training to diagnose and fix indoor air quality issues. Most fixes are more simple than one might think. And no, it’s not always the cat!
Improving Indoor Air Quality
As many Peterson clients can attest, clean air in your home will improve your life dramatically. Many homeowners in Western Colorado have found that breathing clean air not only helps their health, but their fitness level as well. Imagine seeing your home as a refuge, instead of an uncomfortable burden. But, first things first – you need to find out where the problem areas are in order to successfully achieve total indoor comfort.
How Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Can Help
The licensed and skilled technicians at Peterson are here to help you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve. We test for various indoor air quality problems and often find simple solutions to common issues.
- Central Air Conditioning Systems: Evap Coolers are great for efficiency, but most are horrible for air quality. A central air conditioning system, by its nature, cleans all air that comes through it. No more tasting dust whenever the wind blows!
- HEPA Filters (High Efficiency Particulate Filters): HEPA filters are a great choice for homeowners. They are a high-density filter that will remove 99% of particulates from your indoor air. This includes dander, migraine-triggering-smells, and many forms of bacteria.
- Germicidal UV Lamps: For homes with a central air system, a UV lamp is a great option. Hospitals and labs use them to kill any nasty bug that might try to get in. You will be amazed by how affordable one can be for your home!
- System Upgrades: In some cases, the indoor air quality culprit is outdated and dirty equipment. Whether it is your heating or cooling system, Peterson’s technicians will get to the bottom of the problem. More often than not, we find a poor maintenance record to be at fault.
- Obligation-Free Quotes: Before we do any work, you can trust Peterson’s techs to give you options. We never carry out any work without your approval first. We guarantee it.
Are you ready to breathe fresh air in your own home? Make it possible sooner with a call to Peterson Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling at 970-399-7063. We will help you achieve whole-home comfort in no time.